BPSC Test Series are an essential tool for candidates preparing for the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) examination. These test series are designed to help aspirants assess their preparation level, identify their strengths and weaknesses, and improve their overall performance in the actual examination.
Table of Contents
Benefits of BPSC Test Series
- Helps in time management: BPSC test series help candidates in managing their time effectively during the examination. These tests have a fixed time limit, and candidates must attempt all questions within the given time frame, which helps in developing time management skills.
- Identifies weak areas: BPSC test series helps candidates identify their weak areas and focus on them. This allows candidates to work on their weak areas and improve their overall performance in the actual examination.
- Provides exam-like environment: BPSC test series provide an exam-like environment that helps candidates in familiarizing themselves with the actual examination. This helps in reducing anxiety and nervousness during the actual examination.
- Builds confidence: Test helps in building confidence among candidates by providing them with a sense of accomplishment and progress. This boosts their morale and motivates them to work harder.
- Improves accuracy: BPSC test series help in improving the accuracy of candidates. Candidates learn to read and understand questions better, thereby reducing the chances of making mistakes.
Structure of the BPSC Test Series
The Series contains 15 tests in total. Each Test has MCQ based on the latest pattern of the BPSC examination. You need to attempt all questions first and then you will get a system generated answer sheet and score card.
- Test 01
- Test 02
- Test 03
- Test 04
- Test 05
- Test 06
- Test 07
- Test 08
- Test 09
- Test 10
- Test 11
- Test 12
- Test 13
- Test 14
- Test 15
How much you need to score?
Score above 55 percent is considered a good performance. However, BPSC (Bihar Public Service Commission) PT Exam cutoff score varies every year depending on various factors such as the number of vacancies, the difficulty level of the exam, the number of candidates appearing for the exam, etc.
The cutoff scores for the BPSC PT Exam are generally released by the Bihar Public Service Commission after the declaration of the exam results.
For the 66th BPSC PT Exam held in December 2020, the cutoff scores for the general category were 138 marks out of 150, while for the OBC category, the cutoff was 135 marks. However, the cutoff scores may vary for different categories of candidates.
It is important to note that the cutoff scores for the BPSC PT Exam are determined based on the relative performance of the candidates and may vary from year to year.
The test series are a vital tool for candidates preparing for the BPSC examination. These tests help in improving their overall performance and increase their chances of success in the actual examination. Candidates should take advantage of these test series and utilize them to the fullest to achieve their goals.